When you join our program and become a Member, you will receive or have direct access to some of the following:
– forms, templates and support materials to assist with co-counsel claims
– case study material and videos for you to post or use in other ways
– marketing materials for you to use to promote personal injury as part of your practice
– an electronic newsletter that you can post on your website or distribute by email
– social media content for posting to your social media pages
– a personal injury blog produced by Ashley Gnys Personal Injury Law
To become a Member you will have to complete our online form. There is no cost to be a part of our Co-Counsel Program. We will send you a confirmation email.
Visit our Members page to see the law firms who are currently working with us.