“We work hard to help our clients through difficult periods in their lives and take care of the legal hassles and financial settlement negotiations so they can focus on healing.”
Who We Are
We are a reputable law firm located in Niagara, Canada, that you can trust to get the settlement that your client deserves. We are a passionate, dedicated, knowledgeable, team that has over a century of collective years of experience in personal injury law. We understand the challenges your clients are likely facing and we will make certain that their health and financial needs are met appropriately. We work for you and your client only —not the insurance company. We focus entirely on plaintiff personal injury and we never represent insurance companies, as this can cause a conflict of interest we feel it’s important to avoid.
The following is the code by which the entire team at Ashley Gnyś Personal Injury Law abides in every interaction we have with our clients, from our very first meeting to the close of each case.
At Ashley Gnyś Personal Injury Law we will:
- Treat you with respect, and we ask for that same respect in return.
- Work to earn your trust, and we ask that you work to earn our trust as well.
- Be honest with you. What we have to say may not always be the easiest thing to hear, but if it’s important, we will tell you.
- Genuinely care about your situation, and we will prove this through our actions.
- Be completely competent in our legal work.
- Keep you informed.
- Get to know you as an individual, because it makes our advocacy that much more effective.
- Explain to you the terms of payment and then abide by those terms.
- Use a team approach, as this helps us use our time effectively and keeps your case moving forward.
- Form a partnership with you, relying on you to do your part and relying on our team to do what you cannot.
- Make the law understandable to you, removing its mysteriousness.
- Manage risk. We will treat your case and your money like it was our own—we do not unnecessarily risk our own assets, nor will we unnecessarily risk yours.
- Act with integrity.
Our Practice Areas
If you have a client who has suffered a personal injury, please don’t hesitate to give us a call—timing is critical in personal injury cases. The following is a list of some of the situations that we can help you with: